Below you will find useful, practical information concerning your stay. Most likely, you will find the answers to your questions here. Do you have additional questions? Then feel free to send us a message via WhatsApp!
During the day, you can reach us via WhatsApp (08:00-21:00) but we are also present at the reception. In addition, the following emergency numbers are available:
Security at the entrance: from your room phone with number 0 or
from your mobile phone by dialing +59996703760.
- Emergency number: +5999-911
- Police, no emergency: +5999-917
- Hotel Doctor: +5999-5600435
Every guest has access to My Morena, your own portal where you can view your account, check your booking, indicate preferences, etc. If you have already checked in, you can use this link to log in with your room number and last name. If you have not checked in yet, you can activate your account via WhatsApp. This is also possible if you have not booked directly, but through a travel agency.
Check-in is possible from 16:00 (4 PM). We can offer an early check-in 24 hours in advance, for which we charge 10 USD for every hour before 16:00 (4 PM).
Your villa/apartment will be available until 11:00 (AM) on the day of departure. We can arrange a late check-out from 24 hours in advance. The cost for this is 10 USD for every hour after 11:00 (AM).
All expenses and orders during your stay will be charged to your account. These can be paid at check-out. We only accept cash payments if they are exact. You can view your account at any time in your My Morena account.
Upon arrival you will find a beach towel for each guest. You can change the towels at the reception. Because of our eco-vision there is one towel per day for every guest.
Your apartment/villa will be cleaned every 3 days.
Every day around 09:00, 13:00 and 16:00 we collect waste. You can put (closed) rubbish bags outside your villa/apartment at the path.
Access to Jan Thiel Beach is included in your stay. During check-in we will give you 1 green card per apartment/villa, this is your Beach Pass which is valid for your entire stay. If you want to go to the beach separately, a photo of the pass will also suffice. Keep the pass well, a replacement pass costs 25 ANG.
On the opposite side of the reception, around the corner, you will find a couple of carts. You can borrow these and use them at Morena Resort, or for example to go to the beach.
- Each cottage has a safe (which fits a laptop) and luxury Espresso machines with cups (cups available at the reception)
- Laundry service: there are no washing machines at the resort. However, we do cooperate with a laundry service that will pick up your laundry and return it the same or next day, clean and folded.
- Activities/Tours: Our reception can help you make a reservation for all activities you can do and/or provide you with information about many activities. You make a deposit at the reception. The final price remains the same.
- Mosquito nets: in the houses are hooks for hanging up mosquito nets. You can bring these yourself but they are also for sale/rent at the reception. But in practice it helps best to keep the bedroom door closed.
- Breakfast: You can book breakfast for the whole stay with your reservation, in advance or at check-in (with a discount), but it is also possible to have breakfast separately and check it per day – so you know if you like it.
- Preferences for apartment/villa can be requested by sending an email to reservations: email@example.com, but we want to emphasize that it is a preference, we can unfortunately not guarantee that it always works. Of course, we will take it into account.
- Grocery packages: these can be requested through the grocery man: https://www.deboodschappenman.com/
- Car park: the resort has a (free) secure car park.